Friday, 11 December 2009

It's a Vintage Weekend!!

After spending the past week in London with Mizzie and hitting Portobello Market, the Covent Garden Antique Market and several other vintage marts and charity shops, I'm still feeling pretty inspired to shop more vintage.  Good thing we have some amazing vintage dealers here in Nashville and this weekend there are two vintage events that most definitely deserve your full attention.

Saturday from 10am-6pm is Fanny's Choice IV at Fanny's House of Music in East Nashville.  Libby Callaway, owner of Diamond Star Halo Vintage, is hosting another one of her fantastic vintage events with some of Nashville's best vintage dealers including Brooklyn Y'all, Closet Case Vintage (who will have most items marked 50% off), Kim Vintage, Local Honey and Sabrosa Vintage, just to name a few.  I can't begin to tell you how much amazing apparel and jewelry will be at this show.  If you're looking for something truly unique for a holiday party or you're still working on your holiday shopping, you don't want to miss this event. 



Then on Sunday, from 1pm to 5pm, Pre to Post Modern on 8th Ave is hosting their 10th annual Holiday Christmas Bash.  Don't miss Closet Case Vintage's selection here and the great deals storewide.




Have fun shopping this weekend. Don't stress out about how many shopping days are left until Christmas (I'm trying not to think about it.)  We'll continue to post sale and event information as we get it, so check back this weekend for more great deals.

We have some fun things on the horizon at Stella.  Mizzie has done yet another great modify.  I saw her handiwork last week.  I don't want to spill the beans, so all I'll tell you is the execution on this one was pretty simple once she had the supplies (I swear I blinked and she had a button sewn on) and the end result transformed two fantastic pieces.

If you haven't already, be sure to join our mailing list.  Starting next week, you'll be able to receive Stella in your inbox.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment