Remember that time I was talking about clogs and how I was not sure I really liked them? Especially the real true clog kind of like the Chanel ones from the runway? Yeah? Well I have a confession to make. Today, I went out and bought two pairs of clogs eerily similar to the Chanel ones I said I didn't like. Man those pesky trends have foiled me again!!!
Now I am asking for your help. I bought two because I could not make the decision in the store and I have deep rooted mistrust of sales people. They're all full of lies with the sole purpose of separating you from your money. I need you to help me decide which ones to keep. They both have a 14 day return policy so I need to know what you think in the next week. Please?!?!?!
Clog #1 Jeffrey Campbell Charlie Clog
I love love love the look of this shoe and for such a high heel it is surprisingly comfortable. The heel strap is a nice addition and can be worn over the front or on the heel like in this photo. My biggest problem with these shoes is that they are more of a statement shoe that I really won't be able to wear on a daily basis and they are kinda clunky when walking on a hard surface. P.S. I really like these.
Clog #2 Bertie Ss Sandy

So please let me know what you think. I am so undecided I could really use your help.
Thanks!


Solana thanks for the vote. I have a feeling those will win, but the other ones do kinda feel like slippers when you put them on. I do agree with you that they need to be a statement that is a good point. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm voting for #1, as well. They are easier to walk in, the strap makes them "sensible", plus they are super cute!
ReplyDeletei love the jeffrey campbell clog! they are a lot more stylish to me and if you're going to wear clogs... you want to make a very stylish statement!
ReplyDeleteFirst look stylish but not sure walking around in those. Second one I like it's more of a clog style, reminds me of a pair I had 45 years ago, but that's another story. But if they won't stay on that's not good. Could you take them both back and look again?
ReplyDelete