Last week,
East Side Iron Tattoo Arts opened in East Nashville. They had a rockin' opening celebration, which unfortunately I had to miss, but no worries! Thanks to Stella friends, Marcia Masulla and Colleen Boyle, we have a few fashionable photos for you.
 |
| Annelise Nutt |
 |
Aaron Spraggs and Benny Anderson
|
 |
East Side Iron owner, Chris Boyle with Ian White
|
 |
| Devon Malone |
 |
| Elly Cain and Hillary Day |
 |
| Jarrod Byers, Courtney Perry, Torey Freeman |
 |
| Jackson Eppley |
 |
| Liz Sharpe |
 |
| Kristin Milner and Marcia Masulla |
I missed a great time, but a huge thanks to Marcia and Colleen for sharing photos with us.
You can find East Side Iron Tattoo Arts at 207 S. 17th St. in East Nashville. For appointment information, check them out online at
www.eastsideiron.com.
Love all the photos! Thanks for sharing,...looked like a very cool event. Sad I missed it!
ReplyDelete